Stacking the Shelves (34)

















Omg, it's been absolutely FOREVER since I've done a book haul post. Welcome to my first Stacking the Shelves post! I've previously been blogging book hauls under In My Mailbox, but since The Story Siren doesn't run anymore, it's time to move on. 
Also, I'm seriously impressed with younger me's photoshop skills. Look at that meme banner!

Anyway, Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews, sharing the books I got this week! (Actually, I'm going to be sharing my haul since I came back from my holiday–so the past 2ish weeks it is!)

**All titles are linked to Goodreads.

From the SG Bookdeals 2016 Warehouse Sale:

Pile 1 (top to bottom):

The Maze Runner by James Dashner 
Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
Linked by Imogen Howson
The Twistrose Key by Tone Almhjell
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan, & Maureen Johnson
City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Landline by Rainbow Rowell

Pile 2 (top to bottom):

She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick
The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Fire with Fire by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian (my review)
Noggin by John Corey Whaley
#16thingsithoughtweretrue by Janet Gurtler
The Program by Suzanne Young
Golden by Jessi Kirby
Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson
Fever Chart by Bill Cotter

Read all about the SG Bookdeals Warehouse Sale that is currently going on HERE.

Bought:

Sula by Toni Morrison
Carry On, Jeeves by P.G. Wodehouse

For Review: 

Heartless by Marissa Meyer
The Call by Peadar Ó Guílin
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir

Swag:

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ 

Thank you so much to Sasha and Samantha at Pansing, Ingrid at Penguin Random House, and Lauren Gibaldi!

Don't forget to enter my Thank You Pansing Giveaway–open INTERNATIONALLY!

What books did you get recently?

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I have to do a massive one myself because I've been off for a couple of weeks.

    Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing haul and I'm sure you got a great deal at the book fair. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!