Summer Reading #5

It's summer again! Which means...more time to read! Here are all the books I've read in the past week and a half:

All the reviews for the physical books have been posted! I love reading and blogging again...it's so good to be back :)

Kill the Boy Band by Goldy Moldavsky ••• Goodreads
The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig ••• Goodreads
The Square Root of Summer by Harriet Reuter Hapgood ••• Goodreads
Summer of Supernovas by Darcy Woods ••• Goodreads

And here's the book I read on my Kindle:

A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis ••• Goodreads

My review for A Madness So Discreet (which, by the way, was AMAZING) comes out tomorrow, so be sure to check that out! In the mean time, tell me:

What books have you been reading?

4 comments:

  1. I'm definitely anxious to read A Madness So Discreet and Summer of Supernovas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have all the books in the first pic (except Summer of Supernovas which I have as an eARC)! I've only read SoS and Kill the Boyband tho. The latter was such a cray cray read LOL. Completely unexpected!

    Melissa @ Reader and the Chef

    ReplyDelete
  3. I <3 Mindy McGinnis! Two really good books I read this weekend were Gemina and The Sin Eater's Daughter. Loved them both. I am currently reading The Haunting of Sunshine Girl. Pretty good so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope these are all good. Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!