Waiting on Wednesday – Week 158

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It’s to spotlight upcoming releases that I’m DYING to get my hands on!

This week’s WoW is:
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton & Jodi Meadows

For fans of The Princess Bride comes the comical, fantastical, romantical, (not) entirely true story of Lady Jane Grey.

Lady Jane Grey, sixteen, is about to be married to a total stranger—and caught up in an insidious plot to rob her cousin, King Edward, of his throne. But that’s the least of Jane’s problems. She’s about to become Queen of England. Like that could go wrong.

June 7, 2016 ● Goodreads

I’m sad to say I haven’t read any of these three authors’ books, or even watched or read The Princess Bride (yet), but I’m absolutely sure that I NEED this book. Like, NOW. Historical-fiction is my THANG people. Cute YA historical-fiction? Even more so. I can’t wait to get my hands on this one... I hope it goes up on Edelweiss soon!

What are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this one too! That's a powerhouse group of authors there

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaay! This is one of my most anticipated reads too! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!