Waiting on Wednesday – Week 133

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It’s to spotlight upcoming books that I’m DYING to get my hands on!

This week’s WoW is:
King by Ellen Oh

**WARNING: contains spoilers from Prophecy and Warrior**
Girl warrior, demon slayer, Tiger spirit of the Yellow Eyes—Kira is ready for her final quest. In this thrilling finale to the Prophecy trilogy, fans will get even more of the fierce Kira and her quest to save her kingdom!

All eyes are on her. Kira, once an outcast in her home village of Hansong, is now the only one with the power to save her kingdom. She must save her cousin, the boy fated to be the future king, uncover the third lost treasure, and face innumerable enemies in order to fulfill the famed prophecy.


Kira braves a sea of tigers and battles armies of demons as she musters her inner strength and learns to trust herself, the romantic feelings for Jaewon that are growing within her, and the destiny that must be hers.

December 31, 2014 ● Goodreads

I’ve been waiting for this one since the start of this year after finishing Prophecy (review here) and Warrior (review here). I’m afraid though, that I can’t really remember some details from the previous book(s) so I’m a little hesitant getting into this one without re-reading the first two in the trilogy. Anyway, I’ve really enjoyed this series so far and I’m excited (and sad) to see how it ends!

What are you waiting on?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!