Waiting on Wednesday – Week 117

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It’s to spotlight upcoming books that I’m DYING to get my hands on!

This week’s WoW is:
Unleashed by Sophie Jordan

**WARNING: Contains spoilers from book 1, Uninvited**
What if the worst thing you ever did was unforgivable?

Davy’s world fell apart after she tested positive for Homicidal Tendency Syndrome. She was expelled from her school, dumped by her boyfriend, abandoned by friends, and shipped off to a camp that turns HTS carriers into soldiers. Davy may have escaped, but the damage has already been done. The unthinkable has happened. Now, even worse than having everyone else see her as a monster is the knowledge that they may have been right about her all along. Because Davy has killed.


On the run from government agents, Davy is rescued by Caden, the charismatic leader of an underground group of rebels. Despite Caden’s assurances that the Resistance is made up of carriers like her, Davy isn’t sure she can trust them. Then again, she doesn’t even know if she can trust herself . . . or her growing feelings for Caden. But if she doesn’t belong with Caden and his followers, is there anywhere she can call home?

February 24, 2015 ● Goodreads

I can’t WAIT for the conclusion to this duology! I really enjoyed Uninvited (review here) and so I’m excited to see how it ends. Of course, it’s sad the series is ending, but I’m really looking forward to fast-packed action from this upcoming sequel. Also, really love how the covers match with the whole colour scheme and DNA-hair thing :D

What are you waiting on?

1 comment:

  1. I just skimmed over the synopsis since I've yet to read Uninvited. I'm glad you liked it so I'm definitely going to try this series out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!