Waiting on Wednesday – Week 86

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight on upcoming books which I'm DYING to get my hands on!

This week's WoW is:
The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Lucy and Owen meet somewhere between the tenth and eleventh floors of a New York City apartment building, on an elevator rendered useless by a citywide blackout. After they're rescued, they spend a single night together, wandering the darkened streets and marveling at the rare appearance of stars above Manhattan. But once the power is restored, so is reality. Lucy soon moves to Edinburgh with her parents, while Owen heads out west with his father.

Lucy and Owen's relationship plays out across the globe as they stay in touch through postcards, occasional e-mails, and -- finally -- a reunion in the city where they first met.

A carefully charted map of a long-distance relationship, Jennifer E. Smith's new novel shows that the center of the world isn't necessarily a place. It can be a person, too.

April 15, 2014 ● Goodreads

Sorry for the slightly blurry-ish picture, but I just couldn't help but put this up for my WoW this week. I love the sound of Jennifer E. Smith's books– I have her other two books, but haven't gotten to them yet! This one sound super cute as well, and I can't wait to get my paws claws hands on it :)

What are you waiting on?

1 comment:

  1. I love so much how this matches her previous two covers-really ties them all together though each is still very distinct of course.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!