Blog Improvement!

Hi Guys!

So while I'm away this week on exams (no blogging! BOOOO!), I thought I should take this opportunity to thank you all for being awesome readers of Confessions of a Readaholic. What you say really matters to me, and so if you will, I've created a survey, from which then I can look at what YOU want to see more of and what YOU want to be improved, as well as what YOU think about my blog!

Here's the link to the form:


and for Authors and Publishers (you can most definitely answer the form above!) I do have a separate mini-survey for you all :D


For both forms, none of the questions are "required" questions, so please feel free to answer the ones you wish. It's all anonymous as well.

Thank you all so much and have a great week!

Rabiah

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!