Happy Holidays!


Hey Everyone!

Hope you are all having a fabulous holiday, and getting ready for Christmas or (if you don't celebrate Christmas like me) New Years! 2013 is really close and here's a few things.

First off, I'm sorry I haven't been posting all too much since the summer. Junior Year, Grade 11, Year 10– depending where you are!– has been pretty strenuous, and for all of you going through the IB program, like me, I know how you feel! But luckily, I'm getting used to it, so things should settle in, like they did for GCSE's :D

Secondly, 2013 is gonna be a blast!! You know why?? A little thing that Richa @ City of Books and I (Rabiah) are hosting called Books That Glow: YA & MG 2013. It's a year-long event! And we're hosting over 100 authors for interviews, guest posts, reviews, giveaways and more. So I totally can't wait for that to get going!

Third, again I'm going to India for the holidays (I go there every holiday, which is pretty boring after a while -_-), which means I'm leaving tomorrow (Wednesday). Which unfortunately also means that I have no or a limited or an unlikely chance that I will get internet. I'm a little sad, because of the lack of posts I've been having, but I've been scheduling posts, so read and comment away my lovelies.

Numero Four – I'm moving! This time not country though :P (If any of you know me, you'll know that I move countries every 2-4 years) This time it's just a house change, so it shouldn't take too long, but the internet might be gone for a couple of days. LUCKILY FOR ME... I'm moving super close to my awesome blogging pal Richa, and so I'll be hoarding and visiting her house for a bit (If you're reading this Richa... prepare for me to come over... :P)

I think that's it! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday, get tons of presents, (hope the world doesn't end!) and have an amazing end to the year 2012... and a fabulous beginning to 2013!

Best wishes and xoxo,

Rabiah

2 comments:

  1. CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO MOVE HERE!! XD and yes you deffo have to come over. and ayesha can finally fulfill her dream and come over too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, cute poster. And yay, have fun in India!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!