Top Ten Tuesday – Week 26

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week's top ten is:


Top Ten Authors I Wish Would Write Another Book


Wow...tricky. For once, I think this is gonna be a shortlist due to the fact that authors I love totally write books periodically. So okay, here we go:


1. Anne Brashares. I know the most recent Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants book came out, but seriously? The fourth one came out when (I think) I was in the 6th grade. That was FOUR YEARS AGO. That's a seriously long time. I want more from her though– love her books!


2. Laurie Halse Anderson. Although I've only read Speak and Prom I've fallen in love with her writing. I went to check if she's written anything YA recently. Nope. More please! :D


3. James A. Owen. This is probably the only fantasy series I read currently...sort of. I still haven't read the fifth, but it came out 2010, so I'm hoping more books in the Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica come out.


4. Jerry Spinelli. I've only read Stargirl, but I absolutely loved it. My sister's trying to get me to read Maniac Magee which she loved, although I can't, 'cause I don't have time (now...I will get to it eventually!). I have to read his other books, but he hasn't written anything lately, so therefore = ON THE LIST.


ANNNND that's all I could think of unfortunately. Well, fortunately actually, because that means loads of authors I read provide amazing stuff to read every so often :) YAY!


What's your top ten?

1 comment:

  1. My list is short, too! :) I really need to read Speak. It's been on my TBR for a while.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!