Top Ten Tuesday – Week 25

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers from The Broke and the Bookish. Today's top ten is:


Top Ten Books I'm Excited to Read in 2012


Oh.
Boy.


This one's hard. I mean, there are SO many amazing books which I'm dying to get my hands on. Okay, wowie. I'm making this list ALL about sequels I'm dying to read. And, what the heck, I'll go over ten. Here we go:




Okay, wow. That was more like top twenty :P But this year I have a feeling is gonna be MOSTLY the year of paranormal and dystopians for me (with of course contemp thrown in as my "comfort" and "cosy" books). 2012 is definitely an EXCITING year for book releases, and there are tons of debuts and other novels releasing which of course, I'm DYING to get my hands on. But till then,


What's your top ten? (or twenty...)

1 comment:

  1. I'm dying to read Pandemonium too .. When I finished reading Delirium I was like WTF, I need more !!
    I don't know if you've read it or not, but if you enjoyed Delirium you should definitely read Birthmarked by Caragh O'Brien (one of my favourite books of 2011) !!
    Happy reading and thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!