2011 Wrap-up Post



2011 has been a great year for blogging. It's pretty much the only FULL year I've been blogging, so YAY! It's been a great year, "met" more people in the Blogosphere, got to know some of you all, blogged more and generally, it's just been fantastic.


Here's some Stats:


I've posted 372 posts this year (or...now 373) which is a big improvement from last year, which was 80 posts.


I completed 95 (!) book reviews this year. Wowie... and darn it. Only 5 more, then it could have been 100!


I made it up to 198 GFC followers, 361 Twitter Followers, and a Klout Score of 46. So thank you all out there. It means the world to me that you follow my blog :)


ANNNDDDD...my Goodreads Reading Challenge shows me that I read: 136 books. 
Not as much as I'd aimed for (150) but an okay score. I did much better last year :S but in 2012 I'm setting the same goal and I'm gonna make it!


Things I have to do going INTO 2012:


I still have 38 reviews in my review piles. This is gonna be tricky to tackle.


I still have 18 (e)books from 2011 that I need to read for review.


and of course, the majority of January is going into my exams to get into IB... fabulous. 


But I'll get through it somehow. It's not gonna be as bad.


2012 is gonna ROCK!

...and don't forget to vote Books I Live to Read For – click HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Love your stats! My goal was to read 100 books, and I read 144 or something. There at the end I was shooting for 150 but I decided too late in the game to go for that lol. Maybe next year. :)

    Nerd Girls at Books to the Sky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!