Top Ten Tuesday - Week 22

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Today's top ten is:


Top Ten Books which I had VERY strong emotions about.

There have only been a couple which could actually do this to me. I NEVER cry for books or movies (I don't know why. It boggles me as well :S) but there have been some books which I was pretty close to...or I've had a strong emotion about. Here we go:

1. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. OMG, I read this book a while ago, yet I can still remember the horrifying and shocking ending. It really got to me! For this one I was actually pretty close to crying.

2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling. It's just like when the final movie came out– I felt overwhelmed. Like a huge chunk of my childhood ended. As soon as I read those last lines and close the book I was like...WOW. (Nearly) a decade of magic had just ended.

3. Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott. This one was really sad :( As you hear the account of what happened to our protagonist and what's happening with her all leading up to an unexpected ending... it really just gets to you.

4. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins. This one was the least liked out of the trilogy, but you still gotta admit: it was quite sad. All the deaths and such. But the ending was quite the happy one...ish.

5. Wanted by Sara Shepard. Here's another emotion: fear. I got SO freaked out with the ending of this book. I was reading it at night and I was like, :O. I got nightmares. Yeah, that's how freaked I was.


Those were my top 5 (can't think of anymore...) so tell me,


What's your top 10 (or 5)?

2 comments:

  1. I have heard crazy things about Forbidden, while I don't know that I will ever be able to bring myself to read it I can see why it'd be an emotional read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read most of these (read HP already, of course)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!