Winner and other news...

Hey guys, loads of notifications and other news to go through so let's get down to business shall we?


WINNER of the Gypsy Knights ebook by Two Brothers Metz is...


Taylor!!

Congrats :) an email will be sent shortly after this post.

Now for some other news: Blog Changes

You may or may not have noticed, but I'm experimenting with review templates... you may have noticed the blurb of the book is now bordered and got that thing which a lot of blogs have, and that instead of the heart border I had, I now have a plain black line. I dunno, I'm just testing out the look of it so :P

That's all for today :)

oh and by the way, I might not be as posting as many blog posts due to the fact that I'm in India for my school's two week break. But I'll try to as best as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!