Waiting on Wednesday – Week 27


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight upcoming reads which I'm DYING to get my hands on.

This week's WoW is:
Still Waters by Emma Carlson Berne

Hannah can't wait to sneak off for a romantic weekend with her boyfriend, Colin. He’s leaving for college soon, and Hannah wants their trip to the lake house to be one they’ll never forget.
But once Hannah and Colin get there, things start to seem a bit...off. They can't find the town on any map. The house they are staying in looks as if someone's been living there, even though it's been deserted for years. And Colin doesn’t seem quite himself. As he grows more unstable, Hannah worries about Colin’s dark side, and her own safety.
Nothing is as perfect as it seems, and what lies beneath may haunt her forever.

Release Date: December 20th, 2011

This one seriously gives me chills...both the description and the cover! Need to find out what happens.
What are you waiting on?

8 comments:

  1. This one sounds interesting. I can see why you are waiting. Great cover, too!
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's a beautiful book! Definitely appeals to the cover snob in me. And the story sounds awesome, too! Great pick!

    Here's mine: http://thebookishbabes.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is so spooky looking. I don't usually go for this type of book but I am looking to branch out. Great pick!

    My WOW: http://rachelreader.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Super cool! Sounds like a YA Stephen King Novel. Loves it!! Super awesome!

    Paranormal Wastelands' WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_28.html

    Zompacolypse is coming. Are you infected?

    ReplyDelete
  5. spooky and awesome all at once! Great pick!

    If you have a moment come see what books we picked this week, Crazy Book Slut

    Happy WoW!

    P.S. Newest followers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh cool! I love the cover. This one sounds really up my alley it's the first I hear of it.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How have I missed this? Looks like something I would really like. Thanks for sharing. My WOW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!