Confessions of a Readaholic: Liebster Award

Hey Guys!


I've been nominated three times for the Liebster Award. I know, THREE?! I think people really love me. So thank you so much to Emma @ Lost in a YA Book, Kelly @ The Bookscape Report and Marie @ Ramblings of a Daydreamer :D The Liebster Award is awarded to those blogs with less than 200 followers.


so the rules for this award is as follows:


1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all--have bloggity-blog fun!


Okay, this was quite tough, but as I got nominated 3 times, so I should be able to go over 5 right? So here are the blogs I think deserved the award (and in no particular order):


1. Lyrical @ Lyrical Reviews
2. Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction
3. Sarah @ The Book Life
4. Andie @ From A to Z
5. Karen @ Book Light Graveyard
6. Selina @ Fragments of Fiction
7. Lost in Literature...
8. Jenny @ Alternate Readality
9. Karen @ Books Beside My Bed
10. Arielle @ Chimneys and Magic
11. Nicole @ The Reader's Antidote
12. Let's Evaluate


Those were all the amazing blogs I grant the award to :D Have fun and Happy Reading!

5 comments:

  1. Ooh!! Thanks for the award and comment on my blog :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. I've been awarded this one several times too. Makes you feel loved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award, I greatly appreciate it!! If I would have known about this award sooner, I totally would have nominated you! =D

    -Shanon @ Escaping With Fiction

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!