Books to Pine For (1)

Books to Pine For is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's about the books that I want: either coming out or already been out for a while. So here we go:

In Honor by Jessie Kirby ◆ May 8th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
Loved Moonglass, and I can't wait for this one :)
The Springsweet by Saundra Mitchell ◆ April 17th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
The first book, The Vespertine was AMAZING, and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz ◆ April 17th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
I haven't read Moskowitz's other books, but this one sounds really good.
The Right & the Real by Joëlle Anthony ◆ April 26th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
This one sounds really different from other "contemp" books, so can't wait to read and find out what happens.

The Catastrophic History of You & Me by Jess Rothenberg ◆ February 21st 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
This one sounds so cute, and I love the cover!
Cracked by K.M. Walton ◆ January 3rd 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
This one sounds really interesting and the blurb really makes you want to know more :)

Well, that's it for this week and WOW! It's my first official "Books to Pine For" post :D So...what books are you pining for? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!