Interview with Mike Wells

I'm delighted to have Mike Wells, author of Wild Child (Read my Review here) on my blog for an interview today! Mr. Wells has been so amazing to answer some questions on his novel and himself. Without further ado, here he is!






Thank you so much to Mike Wells for the video interview and for stopping by on my blog! here's a blurb of his novel Wild Child:

Briana Fox is the wildest girl in school. She and Kyle have been close for a long time...almost lovers. Kyle is afraid that if he pushes her, he'll have his heart broken and lose his best friend. When Briana discovers a mysterious "power drug" in a cave, two government agents are desperate to find the source and turn Briana into a human experiment. Will Kyle risk everything to protect his love?

Find Mike Wells at:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!