WWW Wednesdays - Week 9

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. Just do the following:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?




My Answers:

What are your currently reading?

I'm currently reading This Girl is Different by JJ Johnson (ARC) and Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta. Loving both of them!


What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished reading In Front of God and Everybody by KD McCrite (ARC). Hilariously funny! Review coming up soon.


What do you think you'll read next?

I think I'm either going to read Choker by Elizabeth Woods, Wither by Lauren Destefano, Oh. My. Gods. by Tera Lynn Childs or Memento Nora by Angie Smibert (ARC). WOW. Well, I have loads to pick from as you can see! Hmm...which one do you think I should read first?



Well those were my answers! What are you currently reading? Leave a link/comment!

3 comments:

  1. I like the look of your blog your headder is awesome, did you read LA Style by Lauren Conrad what was ti like?


    back to this post lol


    I like te look of "in fornt of God and everyone," are you going to review it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of Choker so I suggest that's the one you go for!

    Here's my WWW Wednesdays and be sure to check out my new feature "A Stranger's Choice" and let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! Here's my post:

    http://michellevsblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/www-wednesday-mar-16.html

    Blessings
    Michelle V

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!