Book Breakups - Week 4

"Book Breakups" is a weekly meme hosted by Pure ImaginationHave you ever stopped reading a book because it was so boring, you couldn't finish it or for whatever reason just stopped? This is what this meme's about.


One Book I've broken up with is:


Reckless
by Cornelia Funke


I broke up with this book, because well...


I bought this book in India when I was on holiday. I started reading it immediately, because I loved Cornelia Funke's Ink Trilogy. And...


I didn't understand what was going on. At All. The Book kinda didn't make any sense. I knew it was kinda about Jacob and Will Grimm, but what TIME setting was this? It seemed like a weird mix...


Well, I hope that I can pick up this book again one day and resume reading it, because it really does seem promising.


Here's a blurb:



Beyond the mirror, the darkest fairy tales come alive. . . .

For years, Jacob Reckless has enjoyed the Mirrorworld’s secrets and treasures.
Not anymore.
His younger brother has followed him.
Now dark magic will turn the boy to beast, break the heart of the girl he loves, and destroy everything Jacob holds most dear. . . .
Unless he can find a way to stop it.

Well, that was the end of one of my relationships. What book have YOU stood up? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!