WWW Wednesdays - Week 2

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading.



To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


My Answers:


What are you currently reading?
I am still reading M or F? by Lisa Papademetriou and Chris Tebbetts. I'm halfway through, and it's hilarious so far.




What did you recently finish reading?
I finished reading Someone Like You by Sarah Dessen. I loved it. So amazing!


What do you think you’ll read next?
Hmm...I think I'll read Beautiful Darkness because a) it's a pretty thick book and b) it's due at the library next week.



Please leave a comment with a link to your WWW Wednesdays or leave your answer as a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!