Cover Love - Week 2

I've decided to adapt this amazing weekly meme (is it still running?) by the ever amazing 21 Pages. I loved your idea so much, that I decided to continue it... on my own blog! and this week's Cover Love theme is: Books with Barbie/Dolls on the cover!


and here's the first one! When I thought about the theme, this one came to me first. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard.


I've heard so much about this book, Getting Revenge on Lauren Wood by Eileen Cook...never got the chance to read it though! Someday...and woah! look at the cover! Somebody's got a grudge against Barbie...


This is the UK Cover for Pretties by Scott Westerfeld...yeah, I wanted the other one, but unfortunately, this was the only cover available...it was kinda awkward asking to borrow this!


and this one features the male barbie version...Ken! well, a look a like at least on the cover of Fake Boyfriend by Kate Brian. I just came across this when I was looking through Kate Brian's books.


This cover's a little creepy. I remember seeing this on sale at Indigo! bookstores. Zombie Blondes by Brian James.


and last, but not least, Reality Check by Jen Calonita...this one features FOUR barbie doll things!


Well, that's it for this week! head over to 21 Pages for some of the previous Cover Loves!

Leave a Comment/Link to your own Cover Love post or books that have barbies/dolls on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!