Cover Love - Week 1

I've decided to adapt this amazing weekly meme (is it still running?) by the ever amazing 21 Pages. I loved your idea so much, that I decided to continue it! on my own blog! and isn't that image so awesome?? I fell in love with it once I laid my eyes on it.





So this week's Cover Love will be...Book with Food on it! Hmm...I've been on the hunt and thank GODS for Goodreads lists, because they do have some pretty amazing food book covers... like these!



gods, it's making me thirsty already! Make Lemonade by Virginia Euwer Wolff.


and of course, the ever famous cover of Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.




or how about this one? my friend keeps recommending it to me...after this cover I think I will read it. Shug by Jenny Han.



OMG save the falling cupcake! The Cupcake Queen by Heather Hepler.


and last, but not least, Artichoke's Heart by Suzanne Supplee!


Well that's it! I'll see y'all next week and head over 21 Pages for Cover Love!

Which Book Covers make YOU hungry? Leave a comment/link!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, thanks for participating! I would really love to start posting this again so people can link up; great choices. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top 10 Books I Read in 2010

    1. The Trophy Bride's Tale by Cyrilla Barr
    2. The White Queen by Philippa Gregory
    3. The Red Queen by Philippa Gregory
    4. Ghost Hunt: Chilling Tales of the Unknown by Jason Dawes & Grant Wilson
    5. The Confessions of Catherine de Medici by C.W. Gortner
    6. A Man and His Maniac: The Bunkie Story by Charles Franklin Emery III
    7. Citizen Mitten by William Voedisch
    8. High on a Mountain by Tommie Lyn
    9. Expiation by Greg Messel
    10. A Season of Seduction by Jennifer Haymore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!